Friday, April 13, 2007
skull'n'bones


being a stepmom to an 8 and 11 year old is new to me
one thing that has surprised me is how fast their feet grow!

having never really frequented the lower end shoe stores
(i'm very much a snob with my shoes!)
i decided i needed to look for the girls

came out with something for me instead
skull'n'bones
'cause every girl needs to feel tough
while looking cute

i love love love them
i want these next
at that price, why not?
it's double the price here in canada, but that's still nothing!
expendable footwear for spring and summer

i almost lost them
while in the store i left them with my husband
went looking for shoes for the kids
came back both husband and shoes - gone
he was wandering
some lady took my shoes
last pair of size 8
the customer service lady told her i wanted them
tried to explain
the lady was angry
she wanted them
i couldn't blame her
finally she relented

i am happy

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger SunshineFaerie said...

True true true...and love the shoes...this blog has made me wanna come up there just to get some cheap (cuz then you can get tons of them!) cute shoes! And the hubby...he's such a doll...I can so see him being oblivious to the factthat he needs to keep a hawk's eye watch (and grip) on the shoes while you girls were gone! Men! Love 'em!! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket