Friday, March 16, 2007
love letters
from my 10 year old stepdaughter
the best love letter:

Since this was love at first sight...Cupid got a day off!

I love you. I've loved you ever since I met you. I'll always love you, forever. I think you'll make a positive change in our lives, and I know you will greatly influence everyone you'll ever meet. You are very beautiful and smart and kind. That's what I mean everytime I say I love you or kiss your cheek.
XOXO times 10,000


sniff
sniff



Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger ocean.flynn said...

you R loved

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Blogger Angela said...

What a darling letter. She's a sweet little thing.

Blogger Lisa said...

Ahwww. That is so sweet. She's sounds like a wonderful girl.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket